Thursday, February 9, 2012

Raspberry Banana & Vanilla Cream Protein Pancakes

Good morning!


Ready for breakfast? ...I am! I've been dying to try my hand at flour-less pancakes since I found a couple recipes on a blog i've been following http://blogilates.com/. I don't know why it's taken me so long because they are DELISH!! They are also very easy to make!


Here it goes: 

1 Banana
1 1/4 cup Raspberries
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used pureprotein vanilla cream)
1 Tbsp ground Flaxseed
1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup egg beaters (you can use an egg)
1 Tbsp Peanut butter (optional topping :))


I mashed the banana in a bowl with the protein powder, flaxseed, almond milk, eggs, and a couple raspberries until combined. 

Then I threw the mixture on the stove!! 
In no time I had a these babies! I added a Tbsp of peanut butter ...because well I love peanut butter and I tossed on the rest of the raspberries! YUM! 

Now off to  work on my RD Internship applications before work at Rebecca Bitzer and Associates


The Nutrition: 

432 calories (with the peanut butter) 
46 grams of carbs
10 grams of fiber 
39 grams of protein




No comments:

Post a Comment