Friday, February 10, 2012

Bring on the Day!

There's nothing you can't do when you start your day with blueberry oatmeal and a women's empowerment mug of coffee! It's just what I need today as I tackle finishing the final tid bits of my application for the Dietetic Internship!

How I make my oats: 

1/2 cup old fashion oats (only today I was stuck with the instant brand) 
1/4 cup blueberries 
3/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract 
1Tbsp peanut butter 
1Tbsp oat bran 
1 tsp honey 

Nutrition: 

340 calories 
45 grams carbs 
9 grams fiber 
12 grams of protein 


...Time to get my focus on!

 I'm looking forward to spending the night with my little sister, Molly, whose coming home from ECU (East Carolina University) for the weekend to pick out bridesmaids dresses for our cousins wedding WHAWHO! (love her)

No comments:

Post a Comment