Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day !!




My mom is definitely the one person I do not show nearly enough how much I appreciate. But i'm trying to make up for it today! I made my mom a CD filled with songs to express how wonderful she is :) While I was making it this song made me cry because it just fits the way I feel about my mom... I accidentally and maybe subconsciously on purpose put it on the CD twice!  


"for a heart I can rely on through anything"
Love you MOM!

Mother’s Day Mix
1.   Like My Mother Does -Lauren Alania
2.   I Turn to You Christina- Aguleria
3.   Someone Like You - Adele
4.   Fire and Rain James Taylor
5.   Who I am- Jessica Andrews
6.   One and Only -Adele
7.   Set Fire to the Rain -Adele
8.   I my Daughter’s Eyes- Martina Mcbride
9.   I Hope You Dance- Lee Ann Womack
10.       What Do You Say –Reba
11.       Just Another Day In Paradise- Phil Vasser
12.       I Turn To You Christine Aguleria (for emphasis)
13.       Landslide- Stevie Nicks
14.       Somebody’s Hero- Jamie O’Neal
15.       Jason Marz- Lucky
16.       Hey There Delliah – Plain White Tees
17.       The Best Day- Taylor Swift
18.       Angels –Randy Travis


Now it's time to enjoy a colorful brunch w/ Mom! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the Amazing Moms out there!   

No comments:

Post a Comment